🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: I've invited four freelancers to my job, ...
Page options
ed2df934
Community Member

I've invited four freelancers to my job, but they're not showing under 'Invited Freelancers'

Hi all,

I've invited four freelancers to my job, but they're not showing under 'Invited Freelancers'. Is this expected behavior? How do I see if I've definitely invited them or not? My 'Invites remaining' is down to two.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Calum,

Do you remember when did you send the invitation to the freelancers?
Usually, it can take 30 to 60min for everything to be updated and the invited freelancers to be listed under the same tab. If you have sent the invitations more than 60min ago let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

It's definitely over 60 minutes now. I just checked again and there's no sign of them.

Thanks,

Calum

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Calum,

I checked this for you and looks like all Invited Freelancers accepted your Invitations and sent their Proposals for the Project you invited them to. Please check this under your Job Post - Review Proposals - All Proposals tab:

1.png

Also, you received the notifications about this, which you may find on your profile under the bell icon at the top of the page.

Please check this help article for more information about interviewing and negotiating with Freelancers.

Also, check out some of the great articles about Interview Questions to Find the Perfect Freelancer and How to Choose and Interview the Right Freelancer for Your Project.

You can check some helpful resources to give you an idea about how to get started as a client. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths