🐈
» Forums » Clients » I've just set up a new account to join a conv...
Page options
4ca9b7b8
Community Member

I've just set up a new account to join a conversation with a freelancer but I get a 500 error.

I've just set up a new account to join my coworker in a conversation with a freelancer but I get an error when I try to login that my request cannot be completed right now. 

As recommended by Data, I have cleared my cache and attempted this in a private browser but to no avail. 

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 544939002c8d8283-ATL

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Erika,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
mtngigi
Community Member

Erika C wrote:

I've just set up a new account to join my coworker in a conversation with a freelancer but I get an error when I try to login that my request cannot be completed right now. 

As recommended by Data, I have cleared my cache and attempted this in a private browser but to no avail. 

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 544939002c8d8283-ATL

Erika - if your coworker has a message room open with the freelancer, you can be added to that room by having your coworker click on the three little dots (upper right-hand corner of the message room).and choose "add people".

4ca9b7b8
Community Member

Thanks, Virginia. I do have the invitiation to join the conversation, I just can't seem to be able to login to Upwork with my new account. 

mtngigi
Community Member

Erika C wrote:

Thanks, Virginia. I do have the invitiation to join the conversation, I just can't seem to be able to login to Upwork with my new account. 

Ah ... sorry, I missed that part of it. Hopefully they'll get it figured out soon.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths