🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: I want my freelancer re-fund
Page options
7975a6ef
Community Member

I want my freelancer re-fund

This is a **Edited for Community Guidelines** service through upwork get a Freelancers name is **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Upwork invoice# T198166834.

Upwork invoice# T197118207

Upwork invoice# T196079637

Upwork invoice# T195089658

Due Date: Aug 20, 2018 - Sep 09, 2018.

Unfortunately after deploy on main network it doesn't work ! We try to contact freelancer to fix it issue but he doesn't reply. Now the project was damage ! I want this Freelancers refund to me.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Kevin, I am sorry to hear that the work done by that freelancer is not working on your server.

It is too later to get a refund for that work, so don't worry about that.

It would be nice if the original freelancer was still available to work with, but he is no longer interested in working on this project.

The good news is that there are freelancers available on Upwork who can look at the files you have now and help figure out what needs to be done next. The files may be quite good actually, but there is a configuration issue, or there may be deeper issues. Your best bet would be to hire a few people to look at it and provide recommendations.

Any any different with scam ? He first convince me close the contract in upwork & give him a 5 start rating. After that he can do what ever he want ! Some time feedback us in a week. Okay, now the project damage & he is not feedback us. We find another senior smart contract developer check that he is not tested, code was too complex and lot of dependency inbetween the contracts. The total supply was not set and tokens were not minted !

Now we get the answer is too later for refund & he is not interested in this project !

What a scam is that ?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Kevin,

I can see that you`ve connected with our customer support directly and our agent will assist you further directly on your ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Any different from a scam? Yes. This is different from a scam.

It was wise for you to have a senior developer look at the source code. That person confirmed that you were not scammed.

You received low-quality work. That is not the same thing as a scam.

It is likely that the quality of work you received was precisely commiserate with the amount paid.

I do not blame you for being disappointed, but this has been a valuable learning experince.

Here are tips:

For future development work, you will want to test results on the target server.

Work in a modular fashion. Receive and test each module.

Work with multiple developers. Continue working only with the ones who provide you the quality you need and the best value.

Work with a project manager, a senior developer who can review the work done be everyone on the team and help you choose the best team members to keep working with, and advise you which ones do poor quality work and you should stop working with.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths