🐈
» Forums » Clients » I want to cancel an ongoing contract but use ...
Page options
e3d18dd2
Community Member

I want to cancel an ongoing contract but use that money for a different contract

Hi

One of my freelancers has requested me to find another person to get the job done. Its a 20$ contract thats in escrow now. I dont want it to get back to my original payment method but want to use it for a new contract that I will initiate. Is there provision for this?

Regards

Shobanashri

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Shobanashri:

If you cancel an existing contract, that money will AUTOMATICALLY be returned to you. It will go back to your funding account (credit card/PayPal).

You may of course use that money for anything that you want to, including paying for another freelancer to do the work for you.

Is there a way to directly "move" that escrow money into an escrow payment for somebody else?
No.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member

Shobanashri:

If you cancel an existing contract, that money will AUTOMATICALLY be returned to you. It will go back to your funding account (credit card/PayPal).

You may of course use that money for anything that you want to, including paying for another freelancer to do the work for you.

Is there a way to directly "move" that escrow money into an escrow payment for somebody else?
No.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths