🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: I want to report another freelancer.
Page options
30ebfb84
Community Member

I want to report another freelancer.

Hello 

I am reporting another fraud freelancer right now.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I have worked with his account under 50% of income from upwork.

And I have done 4 job and one progress job..

After make over 2k on upwork escrow, he doesn't pay me and stop the collaboration.

and said me "My upwork profile and email hacked. I have informed upwork and clients. Hope not you guys and don’t play around".

This is really not good. **Edited for Community Guidelines** is not hoest person.

9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Morten,

Thanks for reporting this to us. I shared your report with our team for investigation and appropriate actions will be taken according to our internal processes.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

if you want to share more details, i will share soon.

I hope to stop his account asap becuase he will withdraw money from upwork soon.

and he said me that he have informed his account hacked by someone.

Lol, he is a very bad.. I have 4 job and one progress job for a month on his account.

JSS from 85 to 93%

Hi Morten,

Feel free to send me a private message with all the information you can share and I'll make sure to send an update with the rest of the team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

please check this vidoe file, I have worked on his account using remote application.

I noticed his profile is set private and alive yet.

please help me. he is a fraud freelancer and not honest.

I have worked hard to make money his account. and I have all working to prove that.

What can I do for you?

Hi Morten,

I already sent a report and updated the escalation with all the information you provided. Feel free to send more information in case you do and I'll be more than happy to update the escalation again.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I will share the bit templeate that i used on his account.

Hi Morten,

Thanks for following up. I updated the report. For privacy reasons, please send me a private message in case you have more information so that I can share it with my team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How can report privated freelancer?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths