🐈
» Forums » Clients » I was invited to join someone else's team, bu...
Page options
e6f9d67d
Community Member

I was invited to join someone else's team, but I don't see it on my Teams settings

I probably screwed up by creating my user before I was invited, but I got an invite from the company that I work for to join their team and I clicked on the link in the email, but it just takes me to the New Job Posting page. When I go to my settings, then go to Teams, it just says "Create teams for easier organization" and "Upgrade to Access Teams".

I don't want to create a new team, I want to join an existing team. How can I do that?

My user type is Client, Basic

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jambu, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jambu, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I have a similar problem. A client has made me an offer but there is nowhere on the offer page to accept it. I have completed the work and the client asked me to accept the offer so he could pay me. I told him the same thing, it clearly shows the offer but no click here to accept. I have tried clearing the cache and everything that I could find related to this issue...still nothing. I am being paid pretty well to work for this guy but he will not give me any work until I accept his original offer...PLEASE HELP!!!

Thank you for your prompt reply

Greg Lockhart

Hi Gregory,

Please go to Find Work > Proposals > and under the Offer tab click on the title of the job. Then you will be directed to a new window with the title "View offer". On the right side, you will also see the button "Accept Offer". 
Could you follow the steps from above and let me know if you`re able to accept the offer? If not, please let me know if the button is greyed out, or if you`re receiving any errors on your end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have tried that go to my THERE IS NO BUTTON TO ACCEPT THE OFFER>>>I WANT TO BE PAID>>>PLEASE HELP

Hi Gregory,

Could you please send me a screenshot from your end via PM (click on my end) so that I can have our team assist you accordingly? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gregory,

I checked this for you and I can see Accept the offer button on our end. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

have cleared the cache and tried using google chrome, safari, and firefox....STILL NO BUTTON...it clearly shows the offer but the section below it is 3 to 4 gray lines that continue to move back and forth

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the trouble this caused, Gregory.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to further assist you with this issue.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
e06d15fd
Community Member

i set up my account before clicking on invitation to view job post.  help.  how do i join an existing search?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ann,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with joining the team you were invited to. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
b2fe3396
Community Member

I'm having the same problem as Jambu A. I was invited to a team after I'd already created an account, and I can't see the invite. When I go to Members & Permissions > Invitations, I see "You have no pending invitations yet."

Hi Colin,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths