🐈
» Forums » Clients » I was not refunded after verifying my card su...
Page options
6561fac7
Community Member

I was not refunded after verifying my card successfully.

Hello dear The Upwork team. The Upwork has charged me 10 $ for verifying my card. I successfully verified my card but I was not refunded after verifying my card successfully. When Will I be refunded?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Mekhribon,

The $10.00 (USD) verification charge will remain as pending while the card is being verified. I see that you have recently submitted your card for verification. The charges will be refunded to your credit card as soon as it is verified or after the 7th day from the date the card was added if verification is not completed unless you have an outstanding balance on Upwork. For more information, please check this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Mekhribon,

The $10.00 (USD) verification charge will remain as pending while the card is being verified. I see that you have recently submitted your card for verification. The charges will be refunded to your credit card as soon as it is verified or after the 7th day from the date the card was added if verification is not completed unless you have an outstanding balance on Upwork. For more information, please check this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
6561fac7
Community Member

Thanks alot. Got it.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths