🐈
» Forums » Clients » I was told to cancel dispute as the freelance...
Page options
1c7857f7
Community Member

I was told to cancel dispute as the freelancer would fix the issues but he has now stopped replying.

Hey, I had requested to build a blog page with product images and my links and a great looking landing page for my affiliate marketing, what they built was about 9 random blogs page with no info random text and after disputing the charges the freelancer requested, I cancel the dispute and he would fix the issues. now he is not replying, and I am stuck with a bill for work that was done quickly and terribly. He had also requested I send my proposal to someone in his team because he was currently already working on a job and this new freelancer is new, so I am not able to leave a review. Please let me know what my options are.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ramneet,

It looks like this case was already escalated to our team. Please allow time for them to review it and update you directly via ticket. Our team will address any of the concerns you might have.

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ramneet,

It looks like this case was already escalated to our team. Please allow time for them to review it and update you directly via ticket. Our team will address any of the concerns you might have.

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
1c7857f7
Community Member

He was out sick, and has completed the job.

lysis10
Community Member

Ramneet S wrote:

Hey, I had requested to build a blog page with product images and my links and a great looking landing page for my affiliate marketing, what they built was about 9 random blogs page with no info random text and after disputing the charges the freelancer requested, I cancel the dispute and he would fix the issues. now he is not replying, and I am stuck with a bill for work that was done quickly and terribly. He had also requested I send my proposal to someone in his team because he was currently already working on a job and this new freelancer is new, so I am not able to leave a review. Please let me know what my options are.

lol oh man this is the same as the freelancer who fell for the client telling him to cancel the dispute and he'll send a bonus. lol This is why I tell everyone to let the mediators handle money distribution.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths