🐈
» Forums » Clients » I withdrew a proposal offer to a freelancer b...
Page options
9b276da3
Community Member

I withdrew a proposal offer to a freelancer because he's not responded, I paid $10.50 to deposit

I hired a freelancer then I withdraw it, because he's still not accepting the offer proposal.

And I paid $10.50 now I want to hire a new one for the same job but I can't find my money, I know I deposited it to funds into escrow. But I thought when I withdrew an offer it will be refunded but I don't know what happened and the status of my money right now.

Are they gone or what? Kindly reply ASAP please!

8 REPLIES 8
b015a3ca
Community Member

Is not yet gone is still in Escrow 

It's 0 balance

arooj78
Community Member

You'll get them back in 3 to 5 business days.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samuel Matthew, 

Escrow refunds will be returned to the billing method you used for the deposit. The credit can take up to five business days to appear. Funds held more than 60 days may instead be returned to your balance for reuse if we cannot credit your billing method (some billing method vendors don’t allow credits to be applied after a certain number of days). You may want to check out this article to learn more. 

~ Avery
Upwork
shahzad7783
Community Member

Upwork always take good care of customer in help center. Really Appreciated to upwork.

Thank You

6666f972
Community Member

Hello, Sir 

I am a Graphic Designer and I create flyers, brochures, social media post designs etc. if you want to give me your project then contact me

tlsanders
Community Member

Did you give the freelancer a deadline to respond to the offer? When a freelancer receives an offer, it has an expiration date on it--usually 7 days. Many freelancers, especially newer ones, rely on that date. If you need an immediate response, or you're going to pull the offer, make sure to tell the freelancer what your actual cut-off time is.

2e808ad5
Community Member

I would expect that the money should be refunded! Since there was no hire. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths