🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: I would like to speak to a UpWork Support...
Page options
1d55e3c2
Community Member

I would like to speak to a UpWork Supports' person, not a bot.

Hi,

I paid a freelancer via the bonus and not the payment via PayPal, so eventually I paid twice as much. I wanted a refund to get a part of the total payment back. Data says the refund is accepted but it doesn't come back to my Paypal account. 

Then I reviewed the work of the freelancer and it was not done right, we just couldn't accept it. We had to hire another freelancer and pay him to do the work. So we basically paid twice as much for the same project and we lost time. Now, we would like to refund the whole amount of the first freelancer because the job just wasn't done correctly. And I can not find a phone number of Upwork ANHYWHERE on the internet to discuss this. 

Hopefully anyone can help me further. 

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yoran,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had and the inconvenience this had caused you. 
Regarding your funds, our team will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further to withdraw them to your billing method directly.

Regarding your refund request, please follow the steps listed Here on how to send a request to your freelancer. Your freelancer will have 7 days to take action on the request. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths