🐈
» Forums » Clients » ID verification
Page options
sgonzalez76
Community Member

ID verification

Hi I got the message "Some of your services are temporarily on hold
We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details. Thank you! GET STARTED or LEARN MORE"

I started the process, but Im from Uruguay and the only document that it allows is my passport.

My passport is expired and i cant find it, however i have my country ID. Can I use that?

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Santiago,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already submitted your document. Please allow more time for our team to review the submitted document and reach out to you. Acceptable documents include passport, national ID card (NIC/CNIC), driver's license, NBI Clearance (Philippines only), tax ID, voter ID, postal ID, or any other valid government-issued photo ID that meets these criteria.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
a35e3f03
Community Member

We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details. 

I am getting this message

Hi Mohd,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket and email to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this link and refer to your ticket with number 33762109. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Nobody is replying there

Hi Mohd,

Feel free to follow up directly there with any additional questions or information you have and our team will follow up on your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
a35e3f03
Community Member

Not got any message till now. Very poor service

Latest Articles
Learning Paths