🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO PAYMENT THROUGH SBI ...
Page options
Community Member

IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO PAYMENT THROUGH SBI DEBIT CARD

It was showing unable to authorize my card(sbi mastercard debit card). how can i do payment now what is the problem?

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karthik,

If the debit card your bank issued doesn't require prefunding, you should be able to add it as a billing method. For more details on how to set up your billing method check out this guide.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Community Member

how to authorize my debit card in billing method it is show unable to authorize. there is no net banking option available how to authorize

Hi Karthik,

Please, make sure you are entering all the information fully and correctly. You may contact your credit card issuer for more information. 

Also, please note that pre-paid, gift cards and some debit cards can't be added as a billing  method on Upwork. You may need to add a different billing method.

~ Valeria
Upwork

what do you mean by some debit card can you be specific
ydharia045
Community Member

same issue on my SBI international dabid card. so i open new account in kotak mahindra bank (ZERO balance) its take 2-3 days for verifaction.

in bank application they provide virtual card for online shopping and etc. you just need to activate internation transation ON from card setting.

after ON internation transation you can use it on upwork.

i visited my SBI branch they also can't help me to do upwork international dabid card transation.

Hey Yash I also opened Kotak 811 account and switch on the international transaction on debit card but still it is showing error while I am trying to add it as a payment method. Please help what to do

Hi Pranjul,

Please, make sure you are entering all the information fully and correctly. You may contact your credit card issuer for more information. 

Also, please note that Upwork accepts Visa, Discover, Diners Club, Diners Club International, Mastercard, and American Express. We also accept prepaid cards. You may need to add a different billing method.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi ! Did you manage to find a solution for this problem? I am facing the same issue...

devidpatel11
Community Member

Hi Karthik,

No it's not possible to do payment through sbi debit card.
I also tried sbi debit card method so change the payment method so change the payment method or use sbi credit card.

rickkyrana
Community Member

The SBI  debit card not working in Upwork but the SBI credit card also not working. I just try to add it on buying membership plus in Upwork but the bank has not validated the card. My international transaction, online international transactions everything enables, and my card work in all shopping malls, but only in Upwork, the payment is not done because the bank does not validate the card. I don't think SBI Bank will help, need to move some other bank credit cards.

Hi Rakesh,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths