🐈
» Forums » Clients » If I hire a freelancer associated with a comp...
Page options
a1ec267a
Community Member

If I hire a freelancer associated with a company does my review go also to the company?

If I hire a freelancer associated with a company does my review go also to the company? I am in contact with a freelancer, which is head of a top rated company.  Now that I want to hire him he aks me to hire one of his employees that has no reviews on upwork. This employee has the label of associate of the company in his profile. My concern is that if the job is not well done and I want to leave a negative feedback, that the company will just delete his upwork account and that the company will not have any repercussions on their profile

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Frank,

The agency's score will not automatically change when an exclusive agency contractor is removed from the agency. The Upwork system takes snapshots of their six, 12 and 24-month history in the marketplace and calculates a score for each. Therefore, if you leave feedback for this agency in case the project fails, it will still reflect on the agency's profile.

~ AJ
Upwork
bobafett999
Community Member

Start small and see how that employee performs.  If the work is not satisfactory you can always fire them.  And remember that Upwork is not a vending machine which can deliver exact product each time you feed a coin.

Just like in real life what would you do if the person you hired doesn't work out?  

Latest Articles
Learning Paths