Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

********* Important for clients *****

Highlighted
Community Leader
bharti s Member Since: May 3, 2010
11 of 23
Here is the email you guys can actually email and request to roll back this feature ***** *[Removed by Admin]
Highlighted
Shrikant N Member Since: Sep 13, 2013
12 of 23
I have sent an email to her, lets wait for the response. Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
13 of 23
Hi Bharti, Please stop posting email IDs on the forum. Users can send concerns to match-feedback@odesk or Customer Support. We have dedicated this particular email for your feedback and concerns regarding this issue. Thanks!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Highlighted
Community Leader
bharti s Member Since: May 3, 2010
14 of 23
Hey Stop ? You stopping us to work here . The email you mentioning is bouncing back . How come some suppose to work here anymore where there hand written application goes to dustbin . come on .
Highlighted
matthew i Member Since: Dec 11, 2010
15 of 23
Let's be honest guys, we all know many people from ** copy/paste cover letters without reading the application. I could show you last few jobs this happened on, some applied to multiple jobs and used the same cover letter!!!!!!!!! There is a reason why many of us are now asking questions or asking for a reply to be made with a phrase so we can see who is actually reading the app. I'm not saying everyone does it, but enough that odesk felt the need to do something about it. Whats worse is now the questions, if I ask a dev about specific programming methods, I see that they are copying and pasting answers right from google..bad bad bad... *"Removed by admin"
Highlighted
16 of 23
Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
17 of 23
There's been a lot of spamming forums recently, but spamming them with nothing? Why do you keep leaving a blank post on every other thread?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
18 of 23
Trying to keep the threads bumped to the top of the list?
Highlighted
19 of 23
Exactly, people are not aware of the fact...that they are being hidden...i showed my certificates to odesk and I am highly qualified for the jobs I am applying...still they putting me in the HIDDEN tab, i want all the contractors to know about this bug Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
20 of 23
There are so many threads on this topic that it would be hard for anyone who visits the forum to not know that contractors are being hidden. And your bumping posts does not help people who don't visit the forum. As an aside, it would be nice if mods would consolidate threads on the same topic. Every time oDesk introduces a new feature or there's a new bug, people start new threads without checking if the issue has already been discussed.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS