🐈
» Forums » Clients » Impossible to reach out to customer support
Page options
9bc89fda
Community Member

Impossible to reach out to customer support

Its impossible to reach Upwork customer service. I recently joined Upwork for outsourcing some basic activities of the order of $80 - 100 per month. Thinking Upwork being reliable name, I linked my Credit Card and to my surprise Upwork start billing me some $50 per month without my knowledge. I could not find any comms in my email where I got a notification that I will be billed $50 going forwards and only realised it after checking my Credit Card payments. A very fishy kind of experience. 

I immediately disabled Upwork PLUS, but don't understand why for such low budget clients you will be charging that kind of monthly fee ? Feels like fraud and lack of both compliance & communication controls at Upwork end. I would surely like to ask for refund of such monthly deductions. 

Below are my Transaction details
1. 19-Mar-2021:  Reference ID368360663
2. 19-Feb-2021:  Reference ID361458076
5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hello Lawrence, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

How about helping me also? I did work and then got blocked before my payment was issued. Its impossible to contact you people

Hi Michael,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b36f4a29
Community Member

How to generate a ticket for Upwork support?

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for reaching out. Let me help you with this! Please click on Get Support to get assistance automatically from our chatbot. The Get Support widget, which can be found at the bottom of this page and all Help center pages, can help you find an answer or get you in touch with a live support agent if you need more help.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths