🐈
» Forums » Clients » Inivited User can not log into my account
Page options
grbartholomew
Community Member

Inivited User can not log into my account

It seems that Upwork does not support one user login with and multiple workspaces that I have been invited too.  I have my main account I use and my colegues have theirs.  They invite me to their account to collaborate but when I login in using my login I alway end up in my account.  Worse, when I use my browser I am autoamtically logged into my account and not there.  We have tried so amny things but where it the selction within my profile page that allows me to jump to the other accounts without spending hours trying to figure out how to do this?

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Gary B wrote:

It seems that Upwork does not support one user login with and multiple workspaces that I have been invited too.  I have my main account I use and my colegues have theirs.  They invite me to their account to collaborate but when I login in using my login I alway end up in my account.  Worse, when I use my browser I am autoamtically logged into my account and not there.  We have tried so amny things but where it the selction within my profile page that allows me to jump to the other accounts without spending hours trying to figure out how to do this?

I guess he was caught and got his profile zapped. Ah, the naivité!

JoanneP

Hi Gary,

Can you please send me a PM with the name of the freelancer you are referring to? Thank you! 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths