🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Invitation to a freelancer not registerin...
Page options
bf25de83
Community Member

Invitation to a freelancer not registering

Update: of course as soon as I posted this question the system sorted itself out.  Perhaps just a delay and I am not patient enough! 

I've created my first job post, and invited a specific freelancer to the job at the same time.  However, when I view the job and go to the tab titled 'invited freelancers', the list is empty. 

I then invited the same freelancer again by clicking on the 'invite' button next to their name - this temporarily changes to 'invited', but if I refresh this disappears and it's as though I never invited them.  At no point in this process (which I have now done two or three times) do they appear in the list of invited freelancers, nor does the system seem to register that I have messaged them.  

Am I doing something wrong?  Are these invitations actually getting through?  And if not, what can I do about it?!  Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rachel,

I would like to confirm that it may take some time for the list to be updated and have your invited freelancer added there. 
I would also like to confirm if you need further help with this, or everything is resolved now? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, all sorted now, thank you
Latest Articles
Learning Paths