🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Invitations not being sent
Page options
d6bc7d1b
Community Member

Invitations not being sent

Hello, I have 7 freelancers saved and I have 1 job posted.

I have sent invitations to some of the freelancers on my list but they are not showing up under 'Invited Freelancers'...I tried it twice and it gives me the checkmark initially but when I reload the page the checkmark and greyed out box disappears (it's green and available to invite again) and nthing shows up under Invited Freelancers.

I dont want to keep sending invites but I dont know if any of these invitations have gone through and why not?

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fauzia, 

I checked your job post, and I can see that you've invited two freelancers for this job. Did you invite all the freelancers in your Saved Freelancers list? Let me know so that I can look into this further.

~ Avery
Upwork
d6bc7d1b
Community Member

Hi, I changed my browser and can see the invitations - I meant to send 2. It’s good.

Thanks
cf84adbe
Community Member

Hi,

I've invited 3 freelances to a post, however only 1 is showing as invited but not with my personalised message, your standard one. I have resent the invitations but they are still not showing on my dashboard. Please advise.

Thanks

Hi Sofia,

I checked your job posting and looks like you`ve invited 2 freelancers.

To view sent invitations open your job posting and click on Invited Freelancers > Invited Freelancers:
Capture.PNG

One of our team members will also reach out to you via ticket. If you remember the third freelancers that is not on your list please add it on your ticket. Our team will investigate it and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

These are the 2 freelancers I wish to invite but not showing in my list: Alice T and Annelise S

Hi Sofia,

Our team is reaching out to you via ticket and will assist you further directly there, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths