🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Invited Team Member Cannot See Job
Page options
58d92cc4
Community Member

Invited Team Member Cannot See Job

Hello,

I have invited a team member so that they can help me hire a freelance.  He said he was able to join the group but cannot see any job postings.

When I go to Member and Permissions, his name is listed and Admin and Hiring are set to Full.

Please let me know what other steps need to be taken in order for him to interview candidates and hire etc.

I have not listed a payment method yet, could that be the problem?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

~Andy

3 REPLIES 3
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Andrew,

I've checked and was not able to replicate the problem on our end. The team member permissions allow them to see the job postings as long as they are accessing them from the correct account. Can you please ensure that he is trying to access the postings from the correct account and if so, please suggest that he reach out to us directly so that we can assist him further.  Thank you

~Nina

I have the same problem with a team member, I invited a team member, I gave all accesses the member need, but she can not see anything regarding the activity of the remain team. What should I do?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Diogo.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths