🐈
» Forums » Clients » Invites to proposal not sending
Page options
770c1b3b
Community Member

Invites to proposal not sending

Hello - just signed up as a client .. I've selected several freelancers and sent invites to them, but they don't appear in my "invited" list.  I am not sure they're actually invited.  Am I missing something?

3 REPLIES 3
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brian,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and see the invited freelancers are displayed on your end, please select the job post title > Invite Freelancers tab > Invited Freelancers link as shown in the screenshot. Note that the freelancers you invited haven't yet responded but once they do, their proposals will show up under Review Proposals tabs, along with the ones you already received.

Please review our client resources for more information and feel free to follow up if you have more questions or need further guidance.

Invited FLs.png

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello,

I am running into exactly the same issue.  I have sent 9 invites to selected freelancers.  However, my unanswered tab does not show.  Can you please help?

image.png

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Waqar,

I checked this for you and on our end was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

Screenshot from July 3, 2018 9_22 PM.png

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths