🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Invoices
Page options
a973d14f
Community Member

Invoices

I can't find my invoices because we have to change the account email - **Edited for Community Guidelines** , and now we are using another account. I have charges on my credit card but I don't have the invoices! 

need your help, please. 

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Shanni,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I edited your post since it is against our Community Guidelines to share any contact information.

If you can still log in to your Upwork account, you may check your invoices by going to Reports > Transaction History. Select the statement period that you want to check and click on Download Invoices.

If you want to use a new email address, you'll have to edit your contact information by going to Settings > My Info then click on the pencil icon to edit your email address.

You may check this article about viewing your invoices and transactions, and this article about editing account information for future reference.

Please be reminded as well that it is our Terms of Service to use duplicate accounts. I understand that you had to create this one to reach out to us but kindly delete this if you have no use for it anymore as this may result in your account getting suspended. Please refer to this article to know how to close your account.

Edited to update information. Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork

hi

I can't log in to my account because we deleted it from Gmail. the account name is noa peled, I can't see the charges and invoices from my acount. what shold i do?? 

need your help please!! 

Hi Shani,

Thank you for following up. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths