🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Is it possible to see a freelancer’s aver...
Page options
1ff3bc54
Community Member

Is it possible to see a freelancer’s average activity level for a day/week/month?

I have multiple open-ended hourly contracts for freelancers who provide online customer support. Their jobs involve non-stop keyboard and mouse activity so I occasionally review a random sample of their Work Diary to confirm they typically have activity levels of 7-10 out of 10.

It would be a lot easier if I could pull up a freelancer’s average activity level for a specific time period. As far as I can see (and forgive me if I’m just blind but I checked the help docs thoroughly for mention of this capability with no luck) there is no way to see this data except for a single 10-minute time block in the Work Diary.

If this does exist, where can I find it?

And if it doesn’t... please Upwork, consider adding this ability to the Work Diary, it would be hugely helpful for clients with many ongoing hourly contracts.
1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Mark,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback. I will be sure to share it with our team for further review and consideration. 

While we don't have the option to show the average activity level for a specific time period you can take advantage of Time by FreelancerTime by Activity instead. This mainly relies on activity codes. You can ask your freelancer to make sure to switch as needed.

I would like to let you know that some tasks, such as phoning, reading, and thinking will show low activity. For this reason, it's possible that you'll see 0 mouse clicks and 0 keystrokes, but other activity will still be recorded. If you are concerned about significant portions of the Work Diary with low activity, please feel free to discuss them with your freelancer.

You can find more information about Work Diary in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths