🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Is there a trial for the Upwork Plus memb...
Page options
joe-niland
Community Member

Is there a trial for the Upwork Plus membership?

A little while ago I was offered a trial of Upwork Plus but I chose "Later". Is there a way to take it up now?

Thanks

Joe

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Joe,

I've shared your concern with the team and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

There ought to be a way to take it up again.

The presence or otherwise of a free trial can often make or break the deal in these kindsa things.

I've flagged your post for a mod's attention.

Thank you Abinadab

Hi Joe,

I've shared your concern with the team and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you Joanne

Hello Joanne

I have not heard from anyone yet.

Would you mind following up?

Thanks

Joe

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joe, 

I apologise for the delay. I have followed up with the team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks, Avery - they contacted me now.

c950d9c5
Community Member

Hey Avery,

I would like to use the free trial as well, if possible.

Thank you

Hi Ido,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket with more information about the options.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Yes, a free trial can definitely be a deal breaker and as a frequent user of Upwork, I would love to try a free 2 month trial of Upwork Plus to see if I reap the benefits and then sign up if I like it.

Please reach back to me ASAP.

Kind regards,

Joe

Hi Joe,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team has already assisted you directly via chat. Let us know if you need further help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Is there a chance I could get the free trial as well?

Hi Kevin,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

i would like to use the free trial is it avilable?

Hi Nisam,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths