🐈
» Forums » Clients » Is there a way to leave a feedback after a cl...
Page options
9fad1631
Community Member

Is there a way to leave a feedback after a client close a contract?

Hi, I engaged a designer to work on multiple projects, his work is fine, but he does have bad attitude, at some points during the work he shouted on us (we asked him to created an app icons, and sent him some related link to the requirements, we told him that we are not expert so we count on him to give us the correct materials, he told us he only uploaded an app last week so we can count on him, and we did, but after a few postponed on the deadline, he gave us the wrong icon size, he shouted and said that because the link we sent him it was wrong Information, but we told him to double check already and counted on him to be the expert, we felt like we are working for him most of the time but we were so blind to know that there are many people out that who can do the same job, he apologised the next day, we forgive him and move on.  And we have a new project that want a designer to help, so we are in touch with him again, he had agreed that if we offer him more jobs, he will reduce the rate, as our budget doesn't meet, so we offer to him the P&C project details for him to view, and because we have a deadline to catch we need to set a tight deadline, he said he can't meet the deadline and ask us to look for someone elsa.  So we agree.  And I close the project on upwork, because we found that he was already charging us when open the file for checking (which he claimed that he couldn't open the file), but if thats the case how can he charge us?  Nevermind, we let him charge, but in case of any upexpected cost, we close the contract.  But he was very upset with us and scolded us in the message (WHAT?!), we told him that he is unbelievable and very unprofessional and ended the relationship.  The next day we found that he left a horrible feedback to us.  Although the bad and unprofessional attitude we gave him a 5 stars (but we didn't leave any comment), but he left us some horrible comment which is not true.  And there is no way we can feedback.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Klevis,

If you ended the contract, you will be asked to leave feedback. Could you please share the contract ID of the job you're referring to so I can check? Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
9fad1631
Community Member

Hi Joanne, Thanks for your reply, the contract ID is 23226980.  Its actually a very long time ago, but this is also a feedback we want to offer to upwork, so the client experience will be more smooth.  thanks!

Thank you for your feedback, Klevis, I will share it with our team.

I would also like to confirm that you have already provided feedback for your freelancer, you just haven't added any written feedback on the contract.
When a contract is closed, both parties will be able to provide feedback for each other up to 14 days. After that, you will be able to provide feedback on the contact only if the freelancers enables you to change your feedback.
If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths