🐈
» Forums » Clients » Issues using my account
Page options
e89d73f0
Community Member

Issues using my account

Hello!

I received an invite from my company to join as a recruiter on the platform, I clicked the link and created the account but on the last step it went to an error message, now every time I try to login to my Upwork account I get the following message:

We can't complete your request now.

We're currently experiencing an abnormally high volume of traffic.

Please try again later.

To report this problem click here

Error 500 (FG)

I have tried to use different browsers (chrome, mozzila firefox, edge...), also cleared cash and cookies but the issue persists after several attempts.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sahery,

Yes, a member of our team reached out to you already via email and is awaiting for your response. Kindly check the inbox of the email you used to register your Upwork account and follow up with our agent. Once they have more information about the issue you're experiencing, our agent will assist you accordingly.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sahery,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
e89d73f0
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Will they send me an e-mail?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sahery,

Yes, a member of our team reached out to you already via email and is awaiting for your response. Kindly check the inbox of the email you used to register your Upwork account and follow up with our agent. Once they have more information about the issue you're experiencing, our agent will assist you accordingly.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths