🐈
» Forums » Clients » Job Post Expiry
Page options
zanebeck
Community Member

Job Post Expiry

Hi all,

I have an active job post created 27 days ago. I believe job posts expier in 30 days.

Is it true that if I edit the Job Description in the job post by even a small amount that the expiry date will extend beyond 30 days? If so, by how much? And where is the expiry date reflected, since I can only see the job creation was 27 days ago.

Thanks in advance 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Zane,

A job will expire if there's no activity for 30 days of when it was posted. Any type of activity on your job posting will extend your expiry date for another 30 days. Unfortunately we don't have the date displayed for this but you will receive a notification before your job expires so that you`re aware of it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Zane B wrote:

I have an active job post created 27 days ago. I believe job posts expier in 30 days.

Have you hired anyone from it?

zanebeck
Community Member

Not as yet. I've been away and will now need more time assess the applicants.

Hi Zane,

A job will expire if there's no activity for 30 days of when it was posted. Any type of activity on your job posting will extend your expiry date for another 30 days. Unfortunately we don't have the date displayed for this but you will receive a notification before your job expires so that you`re aware of it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Great!. Thank you

My job expired even though I’m still interviewing and I’m not sure how to get my job to stay posted?

Hi INbal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and could see that your Job Post are not expired. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still seeing it on your end? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths