cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Post Issue

Michael S Member Since: Feb 23, 2017
1 of 10

Hi, I posted a job and it will not show the description of the work. I have tried to edit the ad numerous times to add the description. It will show in the preview ad and when I press post it doesn't show up. I also tried to post the description as an attachment (PDF). Can you please tell me why it won't post my description?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 10

Hi Michael,

I checked the job you currently have published and the description is showing. Is that the job you are referring to? Please, let us know if you are still experiencing the issue.

~ Valeria
Untitled
John M Member Since: Dec 20, 2016
3 of 10

Hello Valeria K

I'm experiencing the exact same issue: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Clients/Description-keeps-disappearing/m-p/308164#U308164

Are you able to take a look please.

Thanks,

John

4 of 10

Hi, 

I'm trying to post my first job here but each time I do the description disappears and it saves a blank job description.

I thought maybe it was because I had a few links in the body (required as I'm linking to the website I need help with as well as some test pages).

I changed the description to a simple one liner with no links and it still disappears when I save.

I've tried both Chrome and Firefox..

Any ideas?

Thanks,

John

5 of 10

I've managed to post it now...

The first time I posted a job it did so with no description. I tried editing the job to add the description, but it still wouldn't work.

I then deleted the job and created a new one, but I selected the option to create a new job using an old job's settings and info.

That one would not save the description either.

I then deleted that one and created a new job from scratch and that seems to have worked!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 10

Thanks for the update John, I'll forward the information you provided to our team.

7 of 10

Hi John,

Our team is aware of the issue and implemented a fix in the meantime, which probably happened before you posted the new job. Please let me know if you encounter a similar issue going forward, thank you for reporting. 

Shamsher S Member Since: Mar 29, 2017
8 of 10

I can not post my job? i don't know what happen , i came bac after long time (have personal problm)

9 of 10

Hi Shamsher,

Please refer to the notification our team sent you yesterday and respond to our agent's message in order for our team to address your account status.

10 of 10

Hi John,

I've checked and do see your description is missing from your post. I'm following up with the team and will update the thread with more information soon.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS