🐈
» Forums » Clients » Job Posting Issue Today
Page options
wordsinprint1
Community Member

Job Posting Issue Today

Has anyone else had an issue in job posting today? I have been in contact with support for over 5 hours, off and on and still can't finish a job posting because the pulldown in "Expertise" neither pulls down to offer options nor does anything happen when I type in a suggestion. (I've sent in everything requested, screenshots and all.)

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dora,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused! It looks like you have an open ticket with our support team about this concern. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you!

I wrote about this on Friday, but cannot find my post, so will start another. YES, I have contacted and been contacted by support and there is an open ticket, but it is now Monday afternoon and the issue is not resolved nor have I received any response today. I have been trying to complete the job posting process, but the area under "Expertise" is non-functional. I have tried everything suggested (except clearing cache and cookies which messes up my work flow every time I do it), sent every requested item to Support and still no results. I also wrote Support first thing this morning to inquire...no response. 

Hi Dora,

I went ahead and merged this post with your previous thread, you can always check on your previous Community posts by clicking on your picture at the top right-hand corner and going to your profile. 

I will also follow up with the team handling your ticket and you should expect to receive an update soon.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you so much!

aa325098
Community Member

hi im posting my job here have filled all informations but still not posted my job last step "review job post" not going next steps

Latest Articles
Learning Paths