🐈
» Forums » Clients » Job Posting auto closed - no way to edit it, ...
Page options
1b53f3a3
Community Member

Job Posting auto closed - no way to edit it, and won't let me create another post.

Job Posting auto closed - no way to edit it, and won't let me create another post.

I have done probably close to $100,000 in business, or more on upwork since it was rentacoder and then elance, and now upwork.

I created a new account for a new project I'm doing since the funding is coming from a different source to keep it all clean financially. I asked in the post for the person interested in the job to open a spreadsheet, then open a single image file and draw a box around a power pole shown in the image.

A few seconds later, it auto-closed it on me.

I could no longer search on the post, so I couldn't change it.

I tried to create a new one, and didn't ask them to do anything to prove they could do the work, I just added questions asking them if they could open an image in paint and draw a box and open a spreadsheet and read a word from a column. But when I went to post it, it said it had already been posted, I couldn't save it either, it said the same thing. 

So I left the page, and searched all jobs again, but it didn't show up (no filters on, but it was just gone)

I needed to hire 20 people, and now I'm headed over to Fiverr, but I don't like fiverr as much. 

Can someone help me?

I went to the support page, and when I try to contact support, it opens the button as if I pressed the button on their auto answering bot. It's like the contact support and the datasolve chat bot buttons are both going to the same place.

If I can't get help quickly, I have no choice but to try fiverr for this isntead.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Trevor, 

I wanted to confirm if you were attaching a document to your job post? It seems like the system has detected that the file may be infected. In the meantime, I went ahead and forwarded your concern to the Customer Support Team so that they can get in touch with you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths