🐈
» Forums » Clients » Job application is cancelled by Upwork.
Page options
e904ef07
Community Member

Job application is cancelled by Upwork.

Why are you canceling applicants' proposols? Please tell me?
11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ralph,

I just checked your account but was not able to see any removed jobs or proposals from freelancers. I can see your jobs posted and freelancers are still able to send proposals. Also, the proposals you`ve received are not removed, you can access them from your job.
Have you noticed something different on your end? If yes let me know here, and our team will reach out to you via ticket where you can share more details with us. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Ralph,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will reach out to you via ticket with more information and will assist you further as soon as possible. 
You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ralph D wrote:

You cancelled the freelancers proposol. You see here.

https://www.upwork.com/ab/applicants/1257931008060243968/archived/1258078196192067585?s=111058074867...

It says "Withdrawn by freelancer", which, if I'm not mistaken, means that it is the freelancer who withdrew the proposal, not Upwork.

What it says secondly, I think is one of the strange ways Upwork expresses himself.

Yes, it is written but also written : withdrawn by freelancer: Job application is cancelled by Upwork. Why do write Job application is cancelled by Upwork if the freelancer withdraw the proposol? Please be consistent.

Ralph D wrote:

Yes, it is written but also written : withdrawn by freelancer: Job application is cancelled by Upwork. Why do write Job application is cancelled by Upwork if the freelancer withdraw the proposol? Please be consistent.

My fault, I think. I'm afraid I misunderstood.
I hope they can help you 🙂

Sorry but I should say it. In the past, Upwork was much better, so Upwork is getting worse right now by the time.

Hi Ralph,

I understand your frustration with this and would like to confirm that our team has already reached out to you via ticket with additional information. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

You suspended the freelancer's account. Do you think we can't work on other platforms? By doing so, you harm your values ​​and yourself.

Ralph D wrote:
You suspended the freelancer's account. Do you think we can't work on other platforms? By doing so, you harm your values ​​and yourself.

Please be careful. When Upwork suspends or bans a freelancer, it's usually for a reason. While you'll find incredible talent here, Upwork attracts all kinds of fraudsters and scammers. Something Upwork fights as best as they can.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

Ralph D wrote:

I was in the situation that Upwork withdrew my proposals, when my bank replaced my credit card before due date. So if you are interested in a freelancer, you can reach out again.

If a freelancer is suspended by Upwork, then it is due to ToS violation. The freelancer might offer you a lower rate than a freelancer on Upwork, but you might get scammed without any of the protection provided by Upwork.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths