🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Job cancelled by Upwork
Page options
f34e6209
Community Member

Job cancelled by Upwork

Twice recently I've had jobs cancelled, and received an explanatory email containing a laundry-list of possible reasons - none of which apply.

I'm baffled, and about to not bother any more.

6 REPLIES 6
luce-neidert
Community Member

Well, let's say you're in the adult content business. It's against Upwork's rules. So you just need to change type of business.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Honk,

I understand your frustration with this and I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. If you have any additional questions about the reason behind this decision please post them on your ticket, and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran, thanks.

I don't know what more I can do... the  list of possiblel reasons for removal and 'read our terms' advice is so vague that it's not helpful.

In response to my support ticket, a reply which specifically addresses the part of the job which causes the problem would be helpful - but I'm not hopeful.

My considered view, and this is intended to be constructive rather than dismissive, is that those doing such removal simply don't have sufficient knowledge/experience to reliably do the job and hence needlessly remove stuff which is ok.

petra_r
Community Member

What, in general terms, are the jobs about?

Might you also have more than one Upwork account?

jefframlee
Community Member

Is the OP and GG the same person??

WERE the same person!!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths