🐈
» Forums » Clients » Job completed well in time, but still showing...
Page options
rasmawan4
Community Member

Job completed well in time, but still showing job in progress.

I received a job in jan, 2020, I complete job well in time, client pay my fee also well in time, but on my profile page, job is still showing" JOB IN PROGRESS" state, I want good feed back, which I am sure will be there from client, but question is when the feed back will be shown on my profile page.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

re: "Is it possible, that I my self can close the job, and give feed back to my client."

You may close a job yourself, yes.

If you close a contract as a freelancer, then the client will still have an opportunity to leave feedback.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "...but on my profile page, job is still showing 'JOB IN PROGRESS' state..."

a) It doesn't actually matter

b) The content on your profile page, including in this section, is not necessarily "up to date". Most content on these pages is cached, meaning that it is generated on a regular basis and stored, but not actually generated every time somebody displays the page. So it is normal to see information that is no longer up-to-date

c) Some job history elements don't get updated until after a work week ends, rather than when a job is closed.

d) If you want to refresh the content, you can do it yourself using a little trick. Just edit something small in your text overview section. And then change it back. Then display the profile page as other users see it. This will force the entire profile page to re-generate, and it can update things that were out-of-date.

Is it possible, that I my self can close the job, and give feed back to my client.

re: "Is it possible, that I my self can close the job, and give feed back to my client."

You may close a job yourself, yes.

If you close a contract as a freelancer, then the client will still have an opportunity to leave feedback.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths