🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Job posting removed
Page options
558ed23d
Community Member

Job posting removed

Hi there,

I am new to Upwork and I would like to hire a writer to write an article for my site. However, every time I post the job, I receive an email from Upwork saying that my job posting was removed because it was in violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. I have no idea of what I am doing wrong as I am just asking for a writer to write an article for me and I give some guidelines of what I want.

Any idea of why this may be happening?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

It sounds like you inadvertently tripped one of Upwork's automated filters. Try rewording your job description. Try removing key words that may have triggered the filter, especially any proper names. Try adding a paragraph at a time to figure out which one contains the triggering word. You could also post your job description here go us to look at and advise what might trigger the filters.

Thanks for the answer Preston.

Bojan just said that they will contact me directly, so I will see what they say before taking any other action. If they do not provide any suitable solution, I will post the job description here to see if anybody has any insights as what caused it.

Thanks again for taking the time to answer.

Regards,

Miquel

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Miquel,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist further!

~ Bojan
Upwork
558ed23d
Community Member

Thanks Bojan. I look forward to receiving a bit of insight as to what I am doing wrong.

Kind Regards,

Miquel

Latest Articles
Learning Paths