🐈
» Forums » Clients » Job randomly seems to have been deleted!?
Page options
f7d70e08
Community Member

Job randomly seems to have been deleted!?

Hi all,

hoping someone can please help.

I'm new to Upwork and posted a very stock standard job request for a marketing professional.

Everything seemed to go fine, posted the job, was aksed to consider paying and upgrading the job request so it would be highlighted which I did, then some Upwork consultant popped up to welcome me and ask if they could help. I replied and said I'm a newbie, thanks for reaching out, but I'm ok.
I then switch to another screen for 5-10mins, come back to Upwork, I'm logged out, and now my job seems to have been deleted as it doesn't show in 'my jobs' or 'all job posts'!!
I took so much time writing the job, and then paying extra, and now it's gone!!

I have no messages from upwork, no emails, no nothing, and of course it now seems impossible to contact them.

Can anyone please advise what can be going on and how to contact Upwork to sort this out URGENTLY.

thanks in addvance!  🙂

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi James,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. 
Could you please confirm if you`re referring to a job post that you've posted under the same account you`re posting here? I checked your account but was not able to locate any jobs. 
You can also reach out to me via PM (click on my name) and share more details about your company name/email or anything else. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths