🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Jobs sent as invitations - will the detai...
Page options
72c6405e
Community Member

Jobs sent as invitations - will the details be public?

I imagine this has been covered, but I cannot seem to find the asnwer. I am new to upwork. I have created several projects and invited specific individuals. I assumed the job descriptions and attachments would remain private. I noticed when reading freelancer profiles their completed jobs are listed with descriptions. 

So I guess I am wondering if these job decriptions will show once the jobs are completed and if so how do I avoid this going forward. And hide the projects I have already created.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Christine,

I checked and it looks like you did set up your job posts to be invite-only. This means that only the title of your contract with the freelancer will show, with your feedback to them, on their profile. Any other job details will not be accesible. If you have any further questions please let us know!

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Christine,

I checked and it looks like you did set up your job posts to be invite-only. This means that only the title of your contract with the freelancer will show, with your feedback to them, on their profile. Any other job details will not be accesible. If you have any further questions please let us know!

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths