🐈
» Forums » Clients » Just noticed a new contract created on our ho...
Page options
609d017a
Community Member

Just noticed a new contract created on our hosting without my authorization

Hi Guys,

I wonder if you can advise me on what do do here. We gave credentials of our hosting when asked from a freelancer that was upgrading my site as she said she needed to migrate to the new site, The contract is complete, my boyfriend who owns the hosting has just informed me that a starter pack contract has been activated from when this freelancer was working with us,  He contacted the hosting company and said that he cant get out of the 12 minth contract and he has to pay it every month for a year. We believe the freelancer has done this by a mistake or intentional. Can you please advise as she was our first freelancer and new to this upwork site. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

14 REPLIES 14
NikolaS

Hi Danielle,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist. Please feel free to follow up on your ticket and add as much information as possible so that our team can better assist you.

~ Nikola
Upwork
609d017a
Community Member

I am trying to find my group conversation with the mediator CA , Hope you can help. I cant seem to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Thanks so much

Hi

I got a response from CA ,I was asked to send on vidual evidence in which I have screen shots but there is no attach symbol where I can attach the images. I need to submit these images before the 22/02/2024. Can you advise me on how I can send these images on?

Many thanks for your help

Danielle

You can upload it to some sharing (google drive) then share download link. Or via email.

Thanks so much

Hi Mykola A, Is there a way I can send a private message to CA the mediator with the screenshots she asked me to send her?

Yep. Send private message to one of moderators here. For example to Nikola S

The provate message wont even let me submit an email, Please help as I need to get this information to the mediator. 

Many thanks

Danielle

1.jpg

So I go into my profile and searcvh for Ca Casupang?

No. Write for Nikola and ask to forward your info.

609d017a
Community Member

Thank you so much for your help, it i much appreciated.

Have a great week.

Danielle

Latest Articles
Learning Paths