cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lead Generation / Estimate a project

gmichaelz
Active

I would like to get an idea and expectations for a project I had in mind.

The project would require cold calling, data mining, appointment setting, marketing etc. etc.

If we can imagine a top ten U.S. city (estimated population of over 500k. Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Phoenix) 

What kind of commitment of funds and skills, would it take to set 15-20 appoitments to make a major purchase such as a car or refinance/finance a house or even lets just say something a little smaller like a $10k loan. I'm talking about putting 15-20 hot prospects a month in front of me to sell.

If anyone could give me their opinion on a project like this would be great. I'm a little ways out but anyone good at their job will certainly be around when I'm ready to go.

I'm about to go back into sales but I am very open to the market. I feel like utilizing Upwork to it's fullest extent would be a very wise strategy. I do have a target location in mind as well as 10 years selling experience.

-Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
kat303
Community Guru

I may be wrong but I don't think anyone is going to tell you how much you shouuld budget for. It all depends on how much you want to spend (or have to spend) vs. on how skilled and reputable the freelancer is (as to what that freelancer would charge.).

Your best bet would be, when you are ready, post that job and see what freelancers will propose and go from there.

How would I go about contacting Freelancers myself to discuss the framing of the project?

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Geoff,

Please note that you can post a job and invite qualified freelancers you find after running a search and applying suitable filters, as described in this Help article. Please review the client resources we shared in this thread and feel free to follow up here with any questions you might have.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS