🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Limit on Freelancers to hire for 2 sepera...
Page options
3896020e
Community Member

Limit on Freelancers to hire for 2 seperate jobs

Hi!

I could not find this answer anywhere on Upwork. I have 2 seperate projects that I'm hiring for and want to know if I can hire 2 freelancers at the same time for 2 entirely different projects and on 2 seperate job postings? Or are we only allowed to hire after each project has completed?

6 REPLIES 6
isha-ishtiaq
Community Member

Yes, you can hire two freelancers for two different jobs simultaneously. There is no restriction for hiring multiple freelancers for two separate projects at the same time.

Thank you for responding to my question.  I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't breaking any rules. Can the jobs be closed out at the same to as well?

2f863be5
Community Member

Yes, you should be able to hire 2 or more freelancers for different contracts.

I don't think there is a limit to it.

I had a client that hired me and two other freelancers at the same time, for different contracts.

All the best in your project!

Thank you for responding to my question:)

You are most welcome

arslan-gfx
Community Member

Yes, you can hire two different freelancers for two separate projects at the same time and on two separate job postings. Upwork allows you to have multiple active contracts with different freelancers at the same time, as long as you have the budget and resources to manage them effectively. Just make sure that you clearly define the scope of work for each project and communicate your expectations to each freelancer so that they are aware of what is expected of them.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths