cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Little response to my recent posting

Douglas B Member Since: Sep 28, 2015
1 of 4

I recently posted a job for B2B tele-sales and have had very little response.  Hoping that someone might be able to provide some insight on how I can make my posting more appealing to qualified applicants.  

Here's the link:

**edited for Community Guidelines**

I have invited several applicants with no response.  

Marsela K Member Since: Mar 24, 2015
2 of 4

Just to help you out a bit: "Payment Method Not Verified" is one of the reasons you got so few applications. So, if you verify your payment your post would be much more appealing to freelancers.

Community Guru
Claudia Z Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
3 of 4

If you check on other jobs in the telemarketing category you will notice there arent many proposals either.

If you filter the freelancer search not too "many" freelancers.
https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/browse/c/sales-marketing/sc/telemarketing-telesales/?last=15&loc=n...

Try different search filters and continue sending invites.

Dont re-post the job unless you really have to. You have a low hiring rate and no feedback Smiley Happy

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Douglas,

In addition to the recommendations others shared on this thread, I encourage you to check out this help article and this video tutorial. Hopefully, you will find them helpful.

Also, note that the link to the job posting had to be removed from your post according to the Community Guidelines.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS