🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Login Issue
Page options
d6018ed2
Community Member

Login Issue

I am unable to login to the site through my desktop. I can login in through the mobile app using Face ID. I also was able to login here on a webpage through Face ID. Support wont let me continue in the chat without logging in but I can't login on my desktop. When I login it says it is sending me a code to my phone but I wasn't getting it. When I logged into the app I saw that I had no phone associated with my account. So now what?

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Michael,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
e697577a
Community Member

Try to get code through no or any email.i will be work well.

It will be.

c2af7dc4
Community Member

If you are having trouble logging in to Upwork on your desktop and are not receiving the verification code to your phone, you can try a few troubleshooting steps. First, make sure that you are using the correct login credentials and that your internet connection is stable.

If you are still not receiving the verification code, try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser. If the issue persists, you can contact Upwork support for further assistance, providing as much information as possible about your account and the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you!!!

ae726d3f
Community Member

When will the login issues be resolved. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths