Logo design for the academy

I want to design a logo for the academy. contact me

**Edited for community guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

Van Thinh:

You are on the right website!

You can indeed hire freelancers to create a logo for the academy.

You can hire freelancers here who have a wide range of skill and experience, and a wide range of rates.

You simply need to post your job posting in the right section. Go here:

https://www.upwork.com

If you have questions, feel free to ask your questions here in the Community Forum.

Also, read more about how to hire freelancers to create a great logo for you here:

Getting Started on Upwork

thank you very much!!!

For logo design... keep in mind how important a logo is to a company or organization.

Many clients like to spend extra on their logo, hiring a high end professional who can spend a lot of time on the project.

Many clients hire multiple freelancers to design logos for them, and then choose their favorite from the work that has been submitted. Paying freelancers for work that a client does not actually end up using is one of the "secrets of success" that highly effective clients and business owners use.

I was introduced to this website by my friend. But I don't know how to start

Can u help me. thank you so much!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Van Thinh,

I just checked your account and I can see that you have created a freelancer account. You need to have a client account in order to post a job and hire a freelancer for your project. You can be a client and a freelancer using the same account.  To create a client account on your current account, please check out this help article for more information.

Meanwhile, please check this help article and this blog for more information on how to post a job. Please read more about Simple & Safe hiring through Upwork.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths