🐈
» Forums » Clients » Looking for a particular Upwork freelancer
Page options
bf794774
Community Member

Looking for a particular Upwork freelancer

I'm looking for a particular freelancer whom I've used in the past with another Upwork account (via a different company). I've opened a new account with a second company and she does not come up in the search, but I can hire her from the first account. How can I find her? 

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi James,

Could you please send me a PM with more information about a Freelancer you're referring to and I'll advise you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
bf794774
Community Member

Thanks Bojan! I found her after putting in the parameters of the job and posting it. Another question though. When I received the email notification that you posted this message, it said "Hi **Edited for community guidelines**," How can I update the **Edited for community guidelines** in my profile here to my name? Thanks so much. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi James,

Thank you for following up. I'm glad to hear you were able to found the Freelancer you were looking for. 

I'll check with our team about your other concern and update you here once we have more information.

Is this a case only with notifications from the Community messages?

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi James,

These emails that are sent as notifications from the Community are not able to be updated to be customized with your name. When you receive an email it will display your username as your greeting, however no one else will receive an email with your information. Notifications of posts made by other users display "A Community user" as the name. 

-Lena

Untitled
Latest Articles
Learning Paths