🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Looking for internet marketing team
Page options
donheck84
Community Member

Looking for internet marketing team

Are you a marketing developer is settling up new ifflate market program's something that you enjoy and have a complete understanding of then we want to hire you.
2 REPLIES 2
jr-translation
Community Member

Don H wrote:
Are you a marketing developer is settling up new ifflate market program's something that you enjoy and have a complete understanding of then we want to hire you.

Erm, hi Don.

I am sure you get a lot of PMs now. I suggest you read a bit here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?flash_digest=42ebfc858f4297191d8490eda907bff55a6db7c0

and then try to hire someone on the platform instead of the forum. Smiley Wink

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Don,

I just checked your account and I can see that you have created a Freelancer account. You need to have a Client account in order to post a job and hire a Freelancer for your Job. You can be a client and a Freelancer using the same account.  To create a Client account on your current account, please go to your account settings and select My Teams tab on the left. Once you do, please select Create New Account button and you should be able to add a client account to your existing account. You'll then be able to easily switch between the two accounts under the same login and hire Freelancers. Check out this help article for more information.

Meanwhile, Please check out this thread and these helpful resources to give you an idea on how to get started. Please choose the closest category in posting the project you wish to post. Define your project with details like goals, deliverables, deadlines, and budget so freelancers can submit competitive proposals. You can also search for qualified freelancers and invite them to submit proposals.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths