🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: MY account is on a temporary hold
Page options
86b111c0
Community Member

MY account is on a temporary hold

So here’s the problem this account is still new born and i didnt know about the rules here,i already hired a designer here but I didnt have paypal account so i told my friend to pay with his paypal and then i will pay him back,but after the payment was made this guy just canceled the subscription, and i understood why he did that but now it makes my account is on a temporary hold, please help us

**Edited for community guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Gear F wrote:
So here’s the problem this account is still new born and i didnt know about the rules here,i already hired a designer here but I didnt have paypal account so i told my friend to pay with his paypal and then i will pay him back,but after the payment was made this guy just canceled the subscription, and i understood why he did that but now it makes my account is on a temporary hold, please help us

Well, as mentioned you need to add an acceptable payment method (a credit card or a verified + card backed PayPal account) to your Upwork account.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gear,

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your account hold.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths