cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY account is on a temporary hold

Highlighted
Gear F Member Since: Oct 23, 2019
1 of 3

So here’s the problem this account is still new born and i didnt know about the rules here,i already hired a designer here but I didnt have paypal account so i told my friend to pay with his paypal and then i will pay him back,but after the payment was made this guy just canceled the subscription, and i understood why he did that but now it makes my account is on a temporary hold, please help us

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 3

Gear F wrote:
So here’s the problem this account is still new born and i didnt know about the rules here,i already hired a designer here but I didnt have paypal account so i told my friend to pay with his paypal and then i will pay him back,but after the payment was made this guy just canceled the subscription, and i understood why he did that but now it makes my account is on a temporary hold, please help us

Well, as mentioned you need to add an acceptable payment method (a credit card or a verified + card backed PayPal account) to your Upwork account.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3 of 3

Hi Gear,

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your account hold.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS