🐈
» Forums » Clients » Make final payment
Page options
25f0beb7
Community Member

Make final payment

Hi,

I paid a milestone ($100 out of $600).

Then I tried to make the final payment and close the contract, but I can't find where I can make that final payment, though the contract is closed.

Please assist.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alon,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alon,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
0211700a
Community Member

I am having the same issue...I still owe my contractor $100 and job is closed....how do I pay this to him thru your system to actually settle out the job?

Hi Roddy,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have paid $175 on the recently ended contract. You can refer to the Transaction History page for more information. Your freelancer will receive this amount after 5 days standard security period is over. You can use the 'Give Bonus' button on the contract page to make any additional payment to the freelancer. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

f the contract is closed you can pay using the Bonus option. 

prestonhunter
Community Member

Alon:
You don't need help from anybody in Upwork Customer Support.

Any client can pay additional money to a freelancer, using a closed contract, by using the client-side "Send bonus" tool.

You may pay a freelancer any amount of additional money that you want to.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000980407-Pay-a-Bonus

Latest Articles
Learning Paths