cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make it easier to invite previously spotted freelancers

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
1 of 4

Problem: I've found a great freelancer when searching with my FL profile. When I posted a job, I was unable to find her with my client  profile (rotating searches and stuff I guess), her profile link that I had was useless.

There is no known way to invite a freelancer to an existing job if the only thing that you have is the freelancer's profile.

Can Upwork add an option so we can invite a freelancer by entering their profile URL on the active job dashboard?

I don't want to create a new job for each profile that I previously spotted and forgot to save.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Rene,

If you came across her profile while being logged into your freelancer profile, you should still be able to access that URL after switching to your client account. What do you mean when you say it was useless? Did you get any errors trying to access it? If you still have the link, can you please PM it to me?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
3 of 4

Sorry Valeria, I was just dumb. Actually it is possible to hire a freelancer to an existing job from their profile. I was able to do it.

Sorry again.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Not a problem, Rene. I'm glad you were able to make a hire.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS