🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Managing a team member in Upwork
Page options
marketingwiz1976
Community Member

Managing a team member in Upwork

I would like my assistant to help me manage communications in my Upwork account. what is the best way to do this? Whenever she tries logging in to my account, I get locked out, and vice versa

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Mike V wrote:

I would like my assistant to help me manage communications in my Upwork account. what is the best way to do this? Whenever she tries logging in to my account, I get locked out, and vice versa

You're also both heading for huge trouble to the point of risking suspension as you are not allowed to let anyone log into your Upwork account.

If you mean you are letting your assistant communicate with your clients, you could add her to the message rooms. Clients would obviously know that they are communicating with her (as they obviously should). You can't let anyone apply on your behalf, communicate on your bahalf etc without the client knowing.

You might want to consider any agency account.

Petra is right. You are not allowed to let others log into your account. But Upwork DOES provide ways for you to accomplish your goals in an official, allowed manner, such as by adding people to teams and authorizing other users to work on your behalf in a role such as a hiring manager.

Read:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063368-Add-or-Remove-Team-Members

Thanks! Ok so if I had them on my team then that would work. Thanks guys!
Latest Articles
Learning Paths