🐈
» Forums » Clients » Many "not safe to download file" messages in ...
Page options
354d2372
Community Member

Many "not safe to download file" messages in proposals for my job posting

Many of the files attached to proposals for my job posting cause the error: "This file is not safe to download"

Is this common? Are there other ways for freelancers to send images for proposals?

thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Beth,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please know that this is a known issue and our engineers are working to resolve it. In the meantime, I'll request for a member of the Customer Support Team to reach out to you to assist you further with your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
f5e8fe37
Community Member

Hello - can someone help please? I have been trying to download a file and received the above mentioned error message. Completely strange as we have been sharing the same file back and forth for sometime. Is there anyway around this? I am the client and I am trying to deliver a piece of work today and really need these edits from teh freelancer....

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bel, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I can confirm that this is a known issue and our engineers are working to resolve it. In the meantime, I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you through an email to assist you further with this issue.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths