🐈
» Forums » Clients » Marked a job as ongoing and then marked it as...
Page options
b91e3a97
Community Member

Marked a job as ongoing and then marked it as completed 3 days later - Job completion rate fell

I'm new to Upwork and when I created a job I marked it as an ongoing project. That was a mistake, it was a one-time project. I marked the project as complete with a 5 star review after it was completed over the weekend. However the job completion rating for my client dropped from 100% to 92%, because of me. Is there a way to fix this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Dan,

I see that the support team has already been in touch with you regarding this, but just to reiterate, the score you are referring to is the freelancers JSS, not a job completion score. It appears that you have left the freelancer feedback and ended the contract as intended. Listing a job as ongoing but then closing the contract after 3 days will not cause the freelancer's JSS to drop.

~Nina

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Dan,

I see that the support team has already been in touch with you regarding this, but just to reiterate, the score you are referring to is the freelancers JSS, not a job completion score. It appears that you have left the freelancer feedback and ended the contract as intended. Listing a job as ongoing but then closing the contract after 3 days will not cause the freelancer's JSS to drop.

~Nina

Nina, thanks for the quick reply. That answered my question.

yitwail
Community Member

Dan, it's nice of you to be concerned about your freelancer's Job Success Score, but if the freelancer insinuated you had something to do with it dropping, then that was bad etiquette by the freelancer